Other things I want

• Posted on January 7, 2012 at 4:59 AM

I want the belt.  I want searing stripes across my bare bottom, so many that they cease being stripes and become one, enveloping me in white hot throbbing pain.  Pain that goes deep inside me.  I want the cane, making me fly, allowing me to lose myself in the wonderful intensity of each stroke.  Knowing that I will have amazing cane marks that I will be able to look at for days afterward.  Marks that will remind me every time I sit down.  There are so many things I want.  To be spanked hard and fast until I lose all control and sob into the pillow, all stress and worry, all the bad leaving my body so that I become relaxed and mellow to the point of not being able to move.  I want it to hurt to sit for a week, which won’t stop me from sitting.  On the contrary, I will find reasons to sit, so it reminds me of the spankings that caused it to hurt to sit.  I want all those things, and I want more.  Long slow spankings, building and building, until I become conflicted between wanting to get away from each spank and wanting so many more of them.  I want to feel as though everyone can tell that I’ve been spanked just by looking at me, which will cause me to smile.  I will know that they don’t really know, but it will spark their curiosity, and they will wonder why I smile.

10 Comments on Other things I want

1. James Stephenson says:

>Thanks for this – I'm having a bad time and reading it made me smile as well

2. Jen says:

>You're welcome. I'm so glad you liked it.

3. Sweetsong says:

>Boy, that post is white hot itself!Sweetsong (popping over from Poppy's!)

4. Jen says:

>Sweetsong, thanks so much! White hot is a very good thing to hear about one's writing. :)

5. loveithard says:

>you are a great writer….and I agree completely with everything you said except the cane! (Haven't had that yet; hope I never do). ;)

6. loveithard says:

>sorry; didn't know if the 1st comment actually went through or not – I am brand new at this!!

7. Jen says:

>loveithard,Thanks! The cane is great, but I don't like the thin whippy canes, just the heavy canes. Loved it from the first stroke I ever got. Most people can't believe what I can take with it, but hey, that gives me a reputation to uphold!

8. Jen says:

>That's okay about posting more than once, I can always go back in if it posts twice, not a problem. I was just so happy to see new posts that weren't spam for a change! :)

9. loveithard says:

>Are you on spanking tube? I just joined & would like to friend you if you are.

10. omo oodua says:

Good day! Ƭhis is kind of off topic but Ӏ need ѕome advice frоm an established blog.

Iѕ it difficult to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things
    out pretty fast. I’m thinking аbout making my own but I’m not sure where to
    begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Many